Visually Stunning rainbow carrots, slow roasted until soft and caramelized, tossed in a bright sweet and spicy glaze, then topped with fresh herbs and feta cheese.
- 1 lb rainbow carrots, peeled
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tb harissa
- 1 Tb Honey
- the juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 Tb feta, crumbled by hand
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375F. Toss the peeled carrots and smashed garlic in the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes, taking them out half way through to toss them and return them to oven.
- While the carrots are cooking make the honey harissa glaze by whisking together the harissa, honey, and lemon juice.
- When the carrots are done roasting, add the harissa glaze to the pan and toss to coat.
- Plate the carrots and top with the parsley and feta. Enjoy!
Keywords: honey harissa carrots, roasted harissa carrots