A smooth, swanky, and boozy martini with soft flavors of cucumber and sake.
- 2 oz vodka (We're a Ketel One household)
- 1 oz sake. I was gifted this Gekkeikan Sake recently, and it is lovely.
- 4 thick slices of cucumber for muddling. 1 thin slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker muddle 3 cucumber slices very well, so they release a lot of cucumber juice and flavor.
- Add the vodka, sake, and a few ice cubes, cover, and shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with another slice of cucumber.
Keywords: Cucumber Saketini, sake cocktail