A creamy flavor bomb of a sauce that will take your taco night to the next level.
- 1 pint full fat sour cream (see note 1)
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tb half and half or milk
- 2 gloves of garlic, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Place the sour cream, lime juice, half and half, and large pinch of salt in a medium side mixing bowl.
- Using a microplane, grate 2 cloves of garlic directly into the bowl.
- Whisk to combine and add 2Tb of water to loosen the crema. Continue to add 1 Tb at a time until it reaches a thick liquid consistency.
Keywords: Garlic Lime Crema