- 12 oz Star Shaped Pasta Pastina/ Stelline
- 6 cups of water
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (substitute with milk or half & half if you don't have cream)
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- A pinch of Cinnamon for garlish
- Boil the water, then add the Pastina to the pot. Once cooked, drain out any excess water and place in a large bowl. If the pastina has soaked up all the water, there's no need to drain it. (the tiny Barilla or Ronzoni brand pastina will soak up a ton of water, while the larger stars will cook more similarly to regular pasta, and you'll have to drain it)
- While the Pastina is still hot, add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the cream and sugar and stir until well-combined
- Top with a pinch of cinnamon for more flavor. Enjoy!