This Rosé Spritz with Rosemary Infused Vodka is elegant and sophisticated, delicious, and perfect fro summer happy hours.
For the Rosemary Infused Vodka
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnishing
For the Rosé Spritz
- 1.5 ounces of rosemary infused vodka (see above)
- 3 ounces of sparkling rosé
- 3 ounces seltzer
- 1 lemon wedge
- Start by making the rosemary infused vodka about a half hour before you want to drink your cocktail. Place 2 rosemary springs in a jar or container and fill it with vodka. (I like to make 1-2 cups if I know I'll be serving multiple rounds of drinks for myself and friends.)
- Fill a wine glass with ice and place 1.5 ounces of the rosemary infused vodka into the glass. Follow up with 3 ounces of sparkling rosé and 3 ounces of seltzer.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and rosemary sprig.
Keywords: Rosé Spritz, rosemary infused vodka