Easy, delicious, nostalgic chili cheeses dip perfect for all kinds of gatherings.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (1 block or tub)
- 1 15 ounce can of Hormel Chili, with or without beans.
- 1 and a half cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator 20 minutes beforehand to allow it to soften.
- Use the back of a large spoon to spread the cream cheese evenly into the bottom of a round baking dish. Then layer on the can of chili. Then the shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and vegetables.
Keywords: 3 ingredient chili cheese dip